Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 28


30 Days of Thanks


Day Twenty-eight: A Gift


I have been given so many wonderful gifts throughout my life,
but I’m afraid I’m going to have to be cheesy
and romantic for this one.

I am most thankful for the gift of the Hubbs’s heart
(and more materialistically, my engagement & wedding rings).
The Hubbs had said he never wanted to get married.
With the way marriages are today, I didn’t blame him.
But, I told him that for us to be in it forever, marriage was a definite for me.
Ring or nothing.
The man caved and proposed--ha ha!
In all honesty, though, around about our third anniversary the Hubbs told me
getting married was the best decision he’d ever made
& he would do it again in a heartbeat. ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...