Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day One

I wanted to do something a little different, and during my time (read: hours) spent on Pinterest I found a great blog to help me give thanks to everyone and everything that has made a great impact on my life thus far.

Wanna check her out? Go here: 30 Days of Thanks

Well here goes:




Thirty Days of Thanks

Day One: A Person


what our relationship is really like

The person that I’m most thankful for, no matter how cliche the answer, is my husband. I know that I complain about him a lot (come on, he’s a guy!), but the night he came into my life, was truly a turning point. He has given me two adorable girls, countless animals, a few homes, and the support to follow my wildest dream. For all the adventures we’ve had together, and will have in the future, I am truly grateful.


my favorite picture of us - ever.


Much Love,

L Schueder




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...