Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day Nine


30 Days of Thanks

Day Nine: A Blog



I truly love People I Want to Punch in the Throat. She is a mom that tells it like it is, but usually doesn’t get too vulgar. She puts out there a lot of what I’d like to say, but tend to keep to myself. She is absolutely hilarious--and so is her husband (he guest posts sometimes).

I found her blog last winter, at right about the time that everyone was going crazy with their Elf on the Shelf shenanigans. I am lazy, and busy, two things that do not go well together. So you can about imagine how I feel about adding one more bit of chaos to my crazy-pile. We do not have an elf, and we probably never will. Kudos to those of you that do have an Elf, it’s just not for me.





Much Love,

L Schueder


This month's blog posts inspired by: Designer Wife: 30 Days of Thanks


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...