Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day Four


30 Days of Thanks

Day Four: A Favorite Snack


Today, I am thankful for chocolate. I love me some fruits and vegetables, but seriously nothing changes my mood faster than chocolate. My favorite (monthly) indulgence is a bottle of Mt. Dew and a king-size Butterfinger. Chocolate and caramel. Chocolate and mint (or peppermint). Chocolate and bacon. Chocolate and chocolate. I love it all. (Except chocolate and orange--I just can’t wrap my tongue around that.) There is a candy drawer on my desk that is about 95% chocolate. My husband knows to steer clear of it--Papi knows he better not lay a finger on my Butterfinger!


Seriously, don't touch. You might lose a finger.
Nectar of the Gods. Not kidding.















Much Love,

L Schueder




This blog post was based on a fabulous idea at: Designer Wife: 30 Days of Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...