Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day Seventeen


Thanks to the children and the hubbs all being on my laptop yesterday, I'm a day late ... again.


30 Days of Thanks

Day Seventeen: A Store


I know some people think the place is pure evil, but I’m so grateful for Wal-Mart. More specifically, Wal-Mart Supercenters. Any parent of small children can appreciate the convenience of being able to buy dog food, milk, a new bra, and a furnace filter all in the same store. Especially in the winter!

So, thank you, thank you Sam Walton for creating such a place.


Wal-Mart Supercenters -- Redneck shopping malls :)




--L Schueder

PS>>
It's a little known fact that Jesse saw my picture in the training room shortly after he transferred to the Wal-Mart in Storm Lake. If we hadn't met at Malarky's when we did, he said he would've hit on me at work. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...