Sunday, April 7, 2013

30DPC Day 6



Day 06: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

I thought about this all day. Who would I like to trade places with? Whose life do I think would be interesting enough for me to leave my own for a day? Honestly, as much as I bitch and moan dislike some of the things I deal with during the day to day, I like my life. But you know whose head I'd like to get into?

Call me crazy, but I think I'd like to get inside Lindsay Lohan's head. I mean, what the hell is she thinking when she does the crap she does? I would have to add in an escape clause, though. I would like to get back to my own life when I've had enough of the Linds-sanity. I don't think I'd make it a full 24 hours being insane.

Lindsay Lohan
--before she became the poster child for
"this is your brain on drugs."



Happy Snapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...