Sunday, April 28, 2013

30DPC Day 22



Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.

A lot of people don't know this about me, but I have horrible anxiety. Any situation that may lead to some kind of confrontation makes my heart race. If possible, I'll avoid the stress. I don't even like to call into the local radio station classified show. I'm awful during a fight with the Hubbs--he thinks I'm ignoring him, when I'm really just trying to breathe and not bawl my eyes out. My worst anxiety attack happened this winter. I almost didn't board the plane to visit ML, because I was scared shitless by the idea of traveling alone. It's something I struggle with everyday. (I don't take any anti-anxiety drugs, because the idea of them scares me, too.)


That's me on the right, trying to control my sweating, remembering to breathe,
and trying not to sound like a babbling idiot at an award presentation in 2010.


I wish I were better at handling my anxiety. Do you have something you wish you were better at?
I wanna know.

Happy Snapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...