Tuesday, April 16, 2013

30DPC Day 16




Day 16: A picture of someone that inspires you

With the kids, the television shows we don't understand, and the various aches and pains, sometimes the Hubbs and I feel older than we really are. Especially during those late nights when I'm banging my head against the keyboard and drowning my writer's block with wine and chocolate. I start to think that I'm too old to be starting out all over again. I'm too old to start writing. I'm too old to make a career of this.

Then I remember this woman: Nola Ochs, who graduated from college at the age of 95. If she can do that, then I can do this.

you are never too old to achieve your dreams


Find the list of all 30 challenges here.

Happy Snapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...