Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30DPC Day 2



Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Okay, okay, I know. I've already failed and it was only the second day of the challenge. In all fairness, there are no recent pictures of me and my day 2 person. I had to dig through the archives to find a photo of the two of us together. (Which tells me that this needs to be remedied, and now!) I found a really good snapshot, too--so I think that makes up for the fail.

Pattycakes and I met the summer between our Junior and Senior years in high school. She worked at KFC with my (then) boyfriend, and I was the awesome girlfriend that had nothing better to do than to visit him at work. We clicked right away, probably because we're both White women trapped in Asian women's bodies, but we didn't get close until we met again after graduation.

We both started working at a bar called Malarky's, and we've been close ever since. We had a few years when our life paths ran in different directions, but we've made our way back to each other, and she's still my sister from a different mister. I ♥ her.

I told you it was a good one! This was my 21st birthday.
I'm so lame I celebrated at karaoke night. ♥


Happy snapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...