Thursday, April 4, 2013

30DPC Day 4



Day 4: A picture of your night (something you did that night)

Need I admit out loud how excited I am that this challenge falls on Thirsty Thursday? (Uh, in the spirit of full disclosure, I have to add that I just spilled my drink all over my brand new desk. Perhaps using my mousepad as a coaster was not my brightest idea.) Now, I enjoy a drink after the kiddos go to bed 3-4 nights a week, but I really look forward to Thursdays. Depending on how my day was, I like to use Thursday as an excuse to put a little extra effort into my cocktails. So, without further ado ... I present to you this:





That my friends is a strawberry daiquiri in a sugar frosted (not just on the rim) glass topped with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. (It's been a fantastic long day.) Don't worry, one of the benefits of a frozen drink is that it stays in the glass, all I really lost was the whipped cream which I quickly replaced.



Cheers and Happy Snapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...