Tuesday, January 8, 2013

10 Things to Accomplish in 2013




Goals for Me in 2013

  1. Learn how to make more Laotian food. (My poor Hubbs--married an Asian girl, eats lots of hot dogs, lol!)
  2. Set up (and stick to) a workable writing schedule.
  3. Craft more -- especially painting & jewelry making.
  4. Be mindful of the words that come out of my mouth (and my keyboard).
  5. Lose the weight. (Yes, it’s there every year. One of these times it’s going to happen, I swear!)
  6. Learn to: mud drywall, lay tile & carpet, install trim/moulding, and use a lot of the Hubbs’s power tools.
  7. Read to the kids every possible night.
  8. Make time for my friends. (Including have an actual conversation with at least one person a day.)
  9. Make time for Date Night.
  10. Make time for myself. (Including attending at least ONE writer’s conference!)


A lot of these are things that I try to do every year (like lose the dang weight--ugh.) But, I’d like to think I’m older, more mature, and just in a better place to reach my goals this year. Wish me luck!

What have you got planned for this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...