Goals for Me in 2013
- Learn how to make more Laotian food. (My poor Hubbs--married an Asian girl, eats lots of hot dogs, lol!)
- Set up (and stick to) a workable writing schedule.
- Craft more -- especially painting & jewelry making.
- Be mindful of the words that come out of my mouth (and my keyboard).
- Lose the weight. (Yes, it’s there every year. One of these times it’s going to happen, I swear!)
- Learn to: mud drywall, lay tile & carpet, install trim/moulding, and use a lot of the Hubbs’s power tools.
- Read to the kids every possible night.
- Make time for my friends. (Including have an actual conversation with at least one person a day.)
- Make time for Date Night.
- Make time for myself. (Including attending at least ONE writer’s conference!)
A lot of these are things that I try to do every year (like lose the dang weight--ugh.) But, I’d like to think I’m older, more mature, and just in a better place to reach my goals this year. Wish me luck!