Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today my husband spent the entire day working in my kitchen. No, he wasn't making an elaborate meal. It was something even better ... He was remodeling. He moved my stove and refrigerator; installed a dishwasher, counter and sink, and even cleaned up after himself.

This entire day of work was his Mothers' Day gift to me. I kind of missed breakfast in bed, but I'll take a remodel that will make my life easier any day! Unfortunately he wasn't able to complete the whole thing, but he's finishing up tomorrow. So technically, I'm getting TWO days of remodel from him!

My husband is a man of few words, especially those expressing emotions. But he does still show love-by trying to make my life as a stay at home mom as easy and stress free as possible. I'm getting the message loud and clear today, Babe. I love you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...