Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Your Pet Day

Today is Love Your Pet Day a.k.a. Love Your Dog Day.
As everyone knows, I am a huge animal lover. Of course I'm not going to pass up the chance to do some lovin' on my furbabies!



Maxine--like having another puppy ...

Jinxy--the definition of bitchy, old, fat cat

Hayley--The Hubbs's "other woman"

Murphy--100% Mini Eskie & 100% Mama's Little Man

Julie--the coolest rabbit ever!


I love my babies--all of them. It's a joke in our house that Mommy's lap is like a revolving door.
The kids, animals, and my husband take turns getting loves all day.
As much as I love to snuggle, they can be a bit overwhelming.
But, seeing as today is a day set aside just for the animals, I think I might be able to put up with a few extra hugs & kisses.
Please, (we all know how I feel about neglectful pet parents) spend a little extra time with your fuzzy ones today!

Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...