Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

We’ve been packing up our house for what seems like forever, but now we’ve finally approaching the finish line. Or would it be the starting line? The start of the next leg of our lives together.


Jesse has started his Terminal Leave. I’ve had my last lunch with the lovely ladies from CLB-6. The babies I tended to have moved on to their new daycares. Almost all of my house is in boxes. There’s no turning back now.


Today we started putting things into the trailer. My husband is playing the ultimate game of Reverse Jenga. Turn this here, lay this on its side there. An end table with a cubby? Stuff crap in it.


It’s not all fun and games, though. We have too much stuff! How do we keep accumulating “things”? I thought that we had gotten rid of quite a bit of our possessions, but apparently not enough. Ugh, how do you fit four lives (and two furry lives) into a truck and trailer?


The moving experience just keeps reminding me how much I love all of my friends, and will miss them dearly. Only my girlfriends could come to help me pack, and leave me crying tears of laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...